Our farm consists of about 200 acres in Concord and Sudbury.
One hundred acres are prime farmland and 100 acres are wildlife habitats, woodlands, and wetlands.
Steve’s father and mother moved to Concord in 1918 and started a successful dairy business.
In 1957, upon graduation from Cornell University, Steve assumed operation of the farm.
In 1982, after years of planning and negotiations, about 200 acres were placed under an Agricultural Preservation Restriction, thus preventing development of this land.
This long term commitment gave sharper focus to our agricultural enterprises.