Condzella’s Farm is a family-farm that was founded by William & Mary Condzella.
Condzella’s Farm had its beginnings as a potato and vegetable farm in the early 1920’s.
Prior to this, the farm was a prosperous dairy that dates back to circa 1849.
The dairy farm was 30 acres in size and made regular deliveries, to surrounding towns, by horseback.
William & Mary purchased adjacent woodlands, cleared the land with tractors, in order to have 55 acres of tillable land.